nothing much just here for a quick post for my future...
-------------------------------------------------
I thought ahead and you didn't
I remained calm and you exploded
I was numb, you lost to your emotions.
I stick to the group, you destroyed yours
I kept on smiling, you went on fiery
I staled, You left an impression.
I stopped and frozed, you went shaking
Lastly,
They stopped you but not me! Checkmate!
-------------------------------------------------
wooohoooo!!! =D ...
now that it has been marked/saved...i could always refer to this..
i tend to forget this kind of things..
So anyway 1 last week before heading to genting with ( CJ and JX )..
2 more assignments to complete...
and 1 mission coming up: the "Freeze" which is coming next week..
this was the info given out:
Hi,
We are recruiting people to do a 4 mins freeze event!
example : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjKtn9K9fNo
-must be 18 - 35 years of age
-the stun will be held around 3:30pm - 8:30 pm on 13 dec (4 mins stunt)
-all paticipates are required to attend a briefing..on 10 dec 6:30 - 7 :30
-we will Pay U : $100 (in form of Check) ... supper and drinks will be provided and u will receive the video footage
-event will be a freeze (limited slots)
for more info contact me through (my Email) or on (my hp no)..
Agent Darkdome
Foo Maojie
Mission: Singapore
-We put the scene in Singapore
mission-singapore.com
tata!! till the day i see you there!!!!
A Smile is a killer!!
