After getting all the people..
Meeting the company people...
Helping plan the event...
is time to relax..
But
was i a fool..or did i do the right thing...
(I know i will probably need that load of $ someday but till then.. i will just split..)
Today was a rehearsal for the freeze event..
unfortunately i did 1 thing wrong but they said they were alright with it..
Which was...
i was told to only bring Asian..but i spammed to M:SG subscribers and accidentally got some AngMohs to come along...
"Oppss"
So anyway..today was rather exhausting...had to chase people all over the place...
and..
Those who were told to stay back...next time PLEASE STAY BACK!!
"i received a call...and blah blah blah" =(
(I lose FACE!!! DAMMIT!!)
nvm is over...
Well i got some videos of the rehearsal itself, I'll post it up later, maybe after the event..
"posting it before the actual event can be sued ...so I'm sori..."
Well tomorrow is video thingy assignment left and i am free...
So anyway hope you guys had fun..i need to rest..now..BB!!!
Thanks for being there =D
