Monday, September 29, 2008

Just a Filler

Don't you just hate it?
Every time you get to those interesting parts/Anime and you get fillers..
Especially Naruto!!??

Sadly this is one as well..
(there goes the delay of the secret..aww)

Dam.. today dam messed up.. (oh yeah my "Dame" is "dam" - take note =) )
For all guys!! never, like ever!!, call a girl "names"..i, hell, beat you up!!
(depends on your size of course!!-"I'm not a coward!")

Just can't seem to get it off my mind!!!
(for your info i got a brain, thus a mind, and if you have 1, you know what I'm talking about)
I got my own reasons as to why, based on past experience, I'm so sensitive to this..

well, if i don't do something about this, is gonna keep hitting me on my head.
(so stay tune to the next filler* post on : " Darkdome's going to do something!")


*sorry about the filler..i know i suck!! but bear with me..yeah?!