Sunday, May 3, 2009

Today was WAY awesome!
my mom had to go AMK hub for facial so i tag along, free ride.
So obvious i went there to play arcade learn a new character "Ryu"
and learn to focus cancel =D!

I later went to Far East got some clothes
then I went to PS to meet kor and Ali..

after meeting them we went "i dunno where"
and just took a glimpse of some double team dance action!
pretty cool moves they got there...Popping, Locking
they had no place for us so we left =.= and went to Far East

Ali wanted to buy clothes but Card spoil so just emo and eat KFC D=
he later follow kor and I to PS!

O.K now all the awesome part!!

I manage to Do the perfect ULTI in SF4 , Ryu!
"i was losing so i wait for his Sagat to throw 1 fire ball and i was waiting to ulti ..and it happen i threw my ulti right when he threw his fireball! = i Win , seriously i was Extremely happy!!"

ok then on my way back i came up with this idea so fantastic
I call it "FACELESS!!!!!"
that idea will be in my memories till i find the perfect person =D..
this idea was not thought of before, i mean globally.
"I am sure you all are wondering what it is! you will never guess it!"

~The Perfect "FaceLess"~